Shire of Derby/West Kimberley
Swimming Lessons - 9 Week Swimming Program
Term 4 2019
It’s that time of year again to book in for swimming lessons at Derby Memorial Swimming Pool.
Infants and Pre-School (6 months to 3 years)
Starting – Saturday, 19 October 2019
Swimming Lessons (3 Years +):
Starting Monday 21 October 2019
- Enrolment forms are available from the swimming pool or download them here.
- The fee for the nine week program is $117.00 for the first child, $117.00 for the second child and a discounted rate for the third child that enrols within one family.
- Payment and enrolment forms must be completed and returned to the Shire of Derby/West Kimberley to secure your childs spot in the nine week program, payment can be made at the Shire Administration Office or the Derby Memorial Swimming Pool (Eftpos facilities are available at both venues).
- Please provide two preference days to assist to best cater to your needs and ensure you have read and signed the term and conditions on the back of the enrolment form.
- If you are unsure what stage you should enrol your child in talk to one of our Aquatic Staff to book an assessment.
- All normal pool regulations apply during lessons and parents of children under ten will be required to remain on site whilst lessons for their child are being conducted.
- Please note Aquatic Staff will try their best to accommodate everyone needs.
For more detail and information please contact the Derby Memorial Swimming Pool on 9191 0910 or via email at email@example.com